Thursday 8 May 2014

Rough Sleep Diaries

Dear diary,

On Friday we are having a rough sleep where we will sleep in cardboard boxes for the whole night. I am a little bit worried about making my shelter in one hour and I don't think my shelter will last very long under heavy rain.

I wonder how people who really are homeless and living on the streets can survive if I can't even sleep one night. Therefore, I will try very hard to actually sleep to show how hard it is for a homeless person. I am also quiet happy that we at least get something to eat. Most homeless people don't have any food to eat and I should be grateful that I will have a good meal before bed.

Adrian Soosaipilli - 8F



Dear diary,

We are having a rough sleep event at our school and I am king of worried about the weather and If my cardboard box will stay up or will it fall down. I'm worried that It will rain on the night and it will be cold.

Living on the street can't be easy at all because there is a chance it will rain on Friday but it could rain any day but they still have to live on the street in the cold.  We also have food given to us but they don't. It would probably be 10 times harder for homeless people than it would be for us.

Noah Walkley - Rathe - 8F

No comments:

Post a Comment